Your First Visit and Schedule of Fees
At Your First Visit – a comprehensive evaluation of past and present medical history is completed. A traditional pulse diagnosis of the 12 energy channels on the right and left wrists and tongue diagnosis are done, if appropriate. In addition, the diagnosis, treatment plan and any dietary/nutritional/herbal recommendations are discussed. An acupuncture treatment is also done.
Price List for Services:
- First visit = $130; follow-up treatments = $70
- Seniors and children 12 and under = First Visit $95; follow-up treatments = $55
- *Express Acupuncture = Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm – $45
- *All Insurance with Acupuncture coverage will be accepted
Health Advocate Education Classes
- 2-3 hours on alternate Wed nights = $25/class
(see Health Advocate Education Classes page for details)
QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis)
- Initial Full System Exam (2 to 2-1/2 hours) = $195
- Initial Chief-Complaint-Focused Session (1 hour) = $125
Follow-up prices for QRA vary from:
- No Charge (up to ½ hour to check dosages or mudpack completion)
- To $65-$80 for hour-long System Exam, depending on complexity
(New 1st Time Patients, please arrive 15 min. early for paperwork)
The Express Clinic is held every Thursday from 2pm to 6pm. It is a 35 minute acupuncture session for $45. First time patients need an initial evaluation along with their treatment, so please arrive 15 minutes early. Established patients may make an appointment any time by calling 626 358-3800.
What you need to know about the Express Clinic:
- We only accept cash, checks and credit card payments for Express Acupuncture
- Payment is due before your acupuncture treatment. Please plan accordingly
- The acupuncturist will be caring for up to 3 patients an hour, so we try to keep talking to a minimum
- Please briefly describe how you have felt since your last visit, and any new issues needing to be addressed. If you find you need more time to discuss your health issues, you may want to schedule an hour-long session during regular business hours
- Only acupuncture will be administered. If you want one of our other available treatments, please make an appt. during our regular business hours
- We will not be billing insurance for these visits. Paperwork is available for you to fill out and submit to your carrier for any reimbursement you may be due
- NOTE: Express Clinic is best recommended for chronic pain patients, fertility patients, and others who require frequent visits for acupuncture; although all are welcome regardless of health issue.
- Various – TBA (sign up for our newsletter for updates)
- Some current workshop offerings have included: Clear Your Allergies Instantly Using Energy Techniques
- TRE (r) Tension and Trauma Release Exercises
- Access Bars (r) Classes, and Gifting and Receiving Sessions
- Stick Yoga Classes
- Brazilian Toe Massage
- Muscle Response techniques- Learn to Dialog with Your Body
- 1 or 2 Saturdays a month we offer free*movies designed to enlighten and inspire.
Current Titles include Food, Inc., Solar Revolution, 3 Magic Words, Bought!
*$5 snack donation